How to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
This tutorial will show you how you can enjoy DVD movies on you Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Just with 1 click you will be able to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab supported MP4 video format.
Samsung was the first one to deliver a high-profile Android tablet to the marketplace in 2010 named Galaxy Tab. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 comes with 10.1-inch screen and the latest Honeycomb (Android 3.0) Android OS. It is powered by a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, provided with 16GB or 32GB of memory. With those hardware specifications, you can play HD videos on your tablet smoothly.
Many users are wondering that how to watch DVD videos on their Galaxy Tab 2. This tutorial will show you how to covert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 supported video formats, so you could treat your Galaxy Tab 2 as a portable DVD player and enjoy DVD movie wherever you want!
Galaxy Tab 2 specifications
Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Tab 2 adopted Google Android OS so it can playback MP4 file format perfectly. All you need is a DVD ripper tool that will help you to convert DVD to MP4 video format, after that you could transfer the video files to your Galaxy Tab.
How to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 step by step
Tips: If you need to rip Blu-ray DVDs, you can download Blu-ray Ripper here. It can rip both Blu-ray DVD and standard DVD to High-definition or Standard definition video formats.
1. Launch the program, Insert your DVD disc into your DVD-Rom. Just click the "Load DVD" button to add the DVD file. You may also click the "Load File" to import DVD/IFO from your computer.
2. Select output format as "MP4" from "Profiles" drop-down list. Go to the "Settings" option and modify video resolution/size as 1024 x 600 PX or smaller.
3. Choose the Subtitle that you preferred.
4. Press on "Start" button to begin the DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 conversion.
1. If you need to extract DVD audio to Samsung Galaxy Tab, you should choose the output format as AAC or MP3.
2. The Galaxy Tab does not support video file sizes over 2GB (the settings in Step 2 "modify video resolution/size" should keep the output video size under 2GB.
If you have DRM protect video and music like .m4p, .aa that you want to play on Galaxy Tab 2, you could get DRM Converter.